top of page



Danaco Logo
Coverage Trucking Liability

Commercial Auto Trucking Liability

Commercial Auto Liability insurance is the basic insurance coverage that protects you in case you are being held liable for damage that your vehicle has done to another person or their property.

Who Needs Liability Insurance?

Anyone who drives a commercial auto or personal vehicle needs liability insurance.

Coverage for Physical Damage

Physical Damage Truck Insurance

Physical Damage is a general term for a group of insurance coverages that protect your vehicle.Physical damage insurance provides coverage for your vehicle or equipment due to covered cause of loss such as rollover, theft, vandalism, collision or fire.Physical Damage coverage not only offers 24 hour protection for your tractor and trailer but also peace of mind that your investments are covered.

Who Needs Physical Damage Coverage?

If you have a loan on your vehicle, or if you want to fully protect your investment, you should choose Physical Damage insurance.

Coverage for Cargo

Cargo Insurance

Cargo insurance covers damages caused to cargo/freight carried by trucks. Cargo insurance (Cargo) provides insurance on the commodities being hauled by a For-hire trucker.

Who needs Cargo Insurance?

All motor carriers/for-hire truckers must purchase insurance in case of a loss for the non-owned truck cargo that's been transferred into their care, custody, and control.

Bobtail Coverage

Bobtail Insurance

Working your truck without the trailer attached is commonly referred to as bobtailing or deadheading.Bobtail coverage provides coverage for property damage or personal injuries that you may cause while the trailer is detached from your truck whether or not you are dispatched on a job.

Here's an example, you drop off your load and trailer and while in transit to your next load have an accident. Bobtail insurance coverage would cover you in this situation.

Get A Quote Today. It's Free, Fast, and could save you hundreds.

bottom of page